Thursday, August 18, 2011

Training Shoes - Shoes for Strength Training


!±8± Training Shoes - Shoes for Strength Training

I have always worked in just a couple of simple tennis shoes. I rarely see or even think that using special shoes never make a difference. However, I began to think of better shoe support when I started this heavy squats. This caused me a little 'research into certain shoes to understand that I am in favor of the ankle better and put your feet in a level position for squats and leg presses.

After a little 'googling around, I came across the Otomix brandof shoes. There is virtually nothing on the net about workout shoes. There is even less in bodybuilding forums on the subject. But the soccer players have special shoes, and so do many other athletes. Tennis shoes are ideal for running, but did not seem to be wonderful when he was sitting around while other heavy leg exercises.

These shoes (some versions are available) sell for about $ 95 on average depending on the site is located, and offered for sale. With a little 'smartSearch, find a great price. I ordered last Otomix Trainers online and was pleased to see a lot of e-mail notifications and tracking of my order. After this workout Otomix shoes were specifically for:

Final Trainer was designed specifically for weight training and incorporates the new high performance bodybuilding system. The HPB system provides a combination of comfort and support, using a special all-around strap adjusted by our innovative lacingSystem. This shoe is a must for the serious bodybuilder.

Note: The shoes run a size smaller part of your true shoe size. We recommend you order half a size bigger.

I quickly opened the box and found everything intact and in mint condition. I was ready for my leg workout.

Adjusting the laces properly is a must. It 'came from the factory like most shoes. It was not laced through each of the holes. I fixed the laces and found the shoes fit well andpresent. I felt ankle support and was able to pull like a snowboard boot, but not so tight that unpleasant. I walked out of the squat rack.

I like to do squats. Frankly, I like a little 'more now with full support for my feet. These shoes were great first time. No break-in period was necessary. They were comfortable, gave strong ankle support and allowed me to do full squats without any annoying feet issues. I felt as if my feet were flat and firmlyFloor space with good traction. Moving on to the leg press, same thing. NO odd arches, no slippage, and good solid firm foot placement for a good pressure movement.

I only use these shoes on leg days. This is really where I want to support. I do not take them around out there. They are just like gym gloves. It is considered reasonable in this environment. The soles of the shoes are good for traction in a smooth, flat gym environment. These special shoes are not madeworn as a shoe street. It would be a big mistake. They wear the tread in days and $ 100 very quickly. But in the gym, where they are intended, these shoes were incredibly superior.

My overall reaction and opinion of my training Otomix shoes are very cheap. I wish someone looking for some comfortable, high quality, durable shoes designed specifically recommended for the gym.


Training Shoes - Shoes for Strength Training

!8!# Coffee K Cups Order Saving Bulova Marine Star Watches Wholesale Toro Snowblower S620




0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links